- This event has passed.
2017 NCRC Annual Conference
March 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
NCRC’s Annual Conference is one of the nation’s largest gatherings of community nonprofits, policymakers, government officials, small businesses, banks, and academia, all coming together to create a just economy.
We look forward to seeing you at the Capital Hilton Hotel
Washington, DC, March 28-30, 2017
Register and learn more: www.ncrc.org/conference/
202-628-8866 • #justeconomy
See attached flyer: http://www.ncrc.org/conference/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2017_Conference_Flyer.pdf
THE CONFERENCE WILL FEATURE:
• A wide range of cutting-edge workshops on community organizing and advocacy, housing, access to capital and credit, workforce and community development, fair lending, and business development
• The foremost experts and advocates sharing new developments, best
practices, and innovative ideas for community reinvestment
• Keynote addresses from prominent officials and leaders in the field. Confirmed speaker: Janet Yellen: Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
• NCRC’s Hill Day and Congressional Luncheon
• The 2017 NCRC National Achievement Awards Dinner